STAARt Me of with a Bad Day
Today was 7th grade STAAR writing/revising and editing. It had lasted 4 freaking hours!!! To tell you the truth, I think I did really well on it because I write songs for a living and I think that reflects on how I write. I finished it barely on time before the timer rang. I was so worn out after I have finished, well hope it's better the next day................ NOT!!!!!!
LOL i love your title and one day you are going to have to let me read or hear one of your songs i bet they are good.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLol, I know exactly how you feel! I wasn't done until 2 minutes before the timer rang. I took about three naps, and I'm STILL tired!
ReplyDeleteI don't mean to be the grammar police or anything but you put of you mean off XD!
ReplyDelete